|Analytics Analyst (2701)
Our customer is a global team of industry leading experts focused on creating the future of
blockchain mining. They are on a mission to be the world’s largest, vertically integrated blockchain service provider. They take complex business operations and deliver turn-key solutions to enterprise clients, streamlining their entry into the industry.
In Zug (Switzerland) or remotely they are looking for an Analytics Analyst.
In this role the candidate will be involved in a broad range of tasks, be part of a committed
international team and have a unique opportunity to and learn about crypto mining and transaction processing on the BSV blockchain.
Role and Responsibilities
• Define a new business line with a strong focus on Blockchain analysis, eg
o Identifying, tracking and tracing bitcoins
o Identifying business needs, collecting data and analysis from competitors…
o Development of requirements
o Based on the business needs: Define and/or find best tool in the market?
• Workout a concept/pre-study and create a baseline for decision (from a business need,
strategy, business case including implementation) in alignment with the Product Manager
• Support Product Manager for business requirements and sprint planification
• Identify and working closely with business analysts, data scientists and specialized engineers
• Strong experience in analytics needed
• Establish both short-term results plan and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
• experience with topics such as Blockchain / DLT / Tokenization / Cryptocurrency
• be able to combine data science input sources as analysis for actionable insight and prepare them for Blockchain algorithms
• be able to create and govern interactions with various data segments
• be able to visually represent data on Blockchain/DLT way based on inspecting, clustering, and modelling data
• Having experience on implementation strategy on Blockchain / DLT business processes and infrastructure connections
• be able to create / design / propose an innovative solution with focus on Blockchain
• be able to monitor the effectiveness and stability of strategy models
• be able to identify and manage risks such as fraud trading, payment chargebacks, account
Qualifications and Requirements
• Several years working experiences and building or working with an investigation tool
• Architectural work experience and technical implementation knowledge is expected
• Experience in a startup is a significant plus
• Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change (entrepreneurial mindset)
• Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
• Goal Oriented – motivated to develop and achieve goals
• Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view
• Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking abilities
• Professional - unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character and has demonstrated highly moral and ethical behaviour.
|Age of Person:
Phone: 044 - 211 12 21